Saturday, February 09, 2008

If ... Game

This game is the following:

I start here with a "If question" ... and the next person answers the questions and makes another "If question". If you want to repeat the question to the next person, no problem, but always make a question. It's simple, and it's good because you can practice you english ;) Enjoy it!!!

(the first question is in the comments)

6 Comments:

Vinicius L. M. Cotrim said...

Q - If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

Anonymous said...

it would go to touch Guitar

If you could have some magic which you would have??

XD

Vinicius L. M. Cotrim said...

I would like to have the ability to fly ... hahaha would be great :p

Q - If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?


See ya

/Azuulll said...

I try to show that life is much more than they are living, I only have 24 hours to the maximum advantage that I left, but they the rest of your life.


Q-
If you could change the world by 1 day, what do you change?

Vinicius L. M. Cotrim said...

I would change all ... hahaha kidding ... I think I would change the violence ... a world with no violence would change all ... ;)

Q- If you could have some magic which would you have??

Anonymous said...

i want regenerate power never be old!!

Q- if you have someone special on your life what do you do to be this person the most happy of the world?