Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tevez in vacations

The Argentine Carlos Tevez, living one of best the moment of the career in the Manchester United, placed in doubt its participation in the departure between Brazil and Argentina for the Eliminatory ones of the Pantry of the World of 2010, in June. The player affirmed that the level of the English Championship is intense and that it will need a rest in the end of the season. Thus, he could be outside of the June game, in Belo Horizonte. he "Eu I delay to recoup me (after each departure) because I did not have vacation. I do not obtain to finish some departures because my income falls in last the 25 minutes, still I fight to keep ritmo", Tevez in interview to the Radio Del Plata said, of Argentina. "Goes to be difficult to play against Brazil in eliminatórias", it added. body "My asks for rest because I did not have vacation per two years. I want to wait and to see as I am in the May end, to see as físico" will be mine;, it concluded. Tevez goes to defalcate Argentina in the next one to the Eliminatory ones, against the Equator, in 14 or 15 of June, for having been banishes in the previous game, against Colombia.

0 Comments: