Friday, December 21, 2007

New life to Adriano


The new player of the São Paulo, Adriano, who was presented in this friday as new reinforcement of the São Paulo for season 2008, said that she does not want to be called Emperor, nickname that received in the Inter of Milan. It said that she is a normal person and that, in the São Paulo club, wants to renew its life. "I conquered this name (Emperor) in the Inter. E would like to be called Adriano here in Brazil, as it was a renewal in my life. I do not want to forget that they call me Emperor, is very good, a great responsibility, but it wanted to ask for, even for vocês, that calls me Adriano. I am a normal person as vocês ", the aggressor said. On the difficulties that passed in Italy in the last years, Adriano said that it is repented of much thing and that it would like to forget certain moments. "I passed a depression moment. After the Pantry of the World, many things had happened, as the loss of my father, but I do not want to remember the past very. I repent myself of many things, but I am not here for thinking about this ", says shirt 10. When questioned on the problems that Robert Mancini had with the technician, of the Inter of Milan, the attacking wait that everything is calm with Muricy Ramalho. "Since when I arrived at the São Paulo it (Muricy) dealt me with much affection. It is difficult to speak, therefore still we do not start to work together, but I believe that we will not have problems. If I will be well I wait to be titular, if I do not go to search my space ", commented Adriano.

1 Comment:

NaN's said...

WEEEEEEE \o/ dale impreador

kero ve agora quem segura nois!!!1

\o/
(MUSICA)
NAO DA PRA ESCONDER Q EU PERSIGO SO VC GAMBA NAO DA NAO DA NAO DA NAO DA
PRA ESCONDER Q EU PERSIGO SO VC GAMBA NAO DA NAO DA NAO DA
PQ!!
OS PORCO EXTREMESSI A JOVEM
DESAPARECE
EMCONCIENTEMENTE AGENTE ESPANCA
AS MAOZINHAS JA NAO SE BALAÇAM OS BAMBUS NAO EXISTEM MAIS

FORÇA!!!
SO SEI
QUE A INDEPENDENTE RUIM DE MAIS
\O/